Beautiful. I found a quote that moved me to tears yesterday. It was from one of my heroes – William Wilberforce. A deeply devout, passionate man, he devoted his life (and his health) to the abolition of the transatlantic slave trade. “You may choose to look the other way,” he said, “but you can never say again that you did not know”. It was like God speaking to me about my life and its purpose. A very profound moment.
- No one can live only on food. People need every word God has spoken.
- When you do good deeds, don’t try to show off. If you do, you won’t get a reward from your Father in heaven.
- When you give to the poor, don’t let anyone know about it. Then your gift will be given in secret. Your Father knows what is done in secret, and he will reward you.
- Don’t store up treasures on earth! Instead, store up your treasures in heaven.
- Your heart will always be where your treasure is
- Don’t worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself.
- I tell you not to worry about your life. Can worry make you live longer?
- Why do you have such little faith? Put God’s work first and do what he wants. Then the other things will be yours as well.
- God will be as hard on…
View original post 285 more words